1. EAT as LOCAL as possible
2. limit 'take-out' containers... 'to go' coffees and over-packaging from the market
3. Walk, BiKe and bus more than any other mode of transportation
4. limit use of dryer- hang dry clothes and limit consumption of water- try taking shorter showers
5. Support stores that sell ethical, organic and fair trade goods and buy second-hand more often than new
6. be healthy & happy in my daily life and try to spread it around
7. Encourage and Engage others in meaningful conversation and laughter
8. talk with more strangers, play with children and get to know more elders and people from different nationalities and talk about sustainability without using the word 'sustainability'
9. make my actions meaningful, embodying and living 'simple'
10. GARDEN and help others grow food to foster local food production & sovereignty
Friday, January 1, 2010
New Year's Sustainability Resolution
My 2010 New Year's Resolution list... of course to grow & evolve